Philosophies to live by...
- We are each responsible for all of our experiences.
- Life always mirrors back what's going on inside of ourselves.
- To really love others, first we have to completely love and accept ourselves.
- Our relationship with our children is a reflection of the relationship we have with ourselves.
- Every perceived trigger is an unconscious belief or story waiting to be transformed.
- What we send out, we get back.
- Every thought we think is creating our future.
- The point of power is always in the present moment.
- Resentment, criticism, and guilt are the most damaging patterns that can affect every area of our lives.
- We must release the past and forgive everyone including ourselves if we want to move forward.
- We just need to be willing to begin to learn to love ourselves and all our relationships will begin to transform.
- Self-approval and self-acceptance in the NOW are keys to positive changes.
- When we really love ourselves, everything in our life works.
I release my past. I am safe. All is well in my world.